WHAT SERVICES SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A REALTOR FROM GILBERT D, MARSIGLIA & CO. ,INC.
REPRESENTING YOU IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOME
1. Professionalism, Courtesy, Knowledge, Responsiveness.
2. Knowledge of the market area that buyer is interested in.
3. Competence and knowledge of contracts and all paperwork to be signed by buyer.
4. Ability to help buyer will all contract negotiations and subsequent negotiations with all required inspections.
5. Timely response to all buyer questions.
6. Thorough knowledge of financing in order to help buyer choose the best financing program.
7. Keep Buyer aware of changing market conditions that would affect buyers purchase decision.
8. Set up appointments on all properties that Buyers want to inspect.
9. Keep Buyer advised of all new competitive listings that come on the market and all new sales in the competitive market area that the buyer is looking in.
10. Keep Buyer advised of all new listings that meet their search criteria in a timely manner.
11. Draft contract with Buyers best interests in mind.
12. Provide Buyer with advice on all counter offers.
13. Help and advise Buyer if required on the selection of banks, title companies, home inspectors, radon inspectors, well and septic inspectors and any other vendors required by Buyers.
14. Attendance by the Realtor at all required inspections requested by buyer in the contract of sale.
15. Providing prompt communication with agents who have the property listed that the buyer is purchasing.
16. Stay in touch with banks, title companies and other agents that may be involved in the transaction to insure a smooth and timely settlement.
17. Review final settlement costs from title company, with the buyer, prior to closing.
18. Attend a final walkthrough of the property with Buyers prior to settlement.
19. Attend settlement with Buyers.