MUST SEE! 3 bedrooms plus a loft! This meticulously-kept colonial is located in the Major's Choice community located in the heart of the Town of Bel Air. The owner spared no expense with multiple updates on the exterior and interior. Welcome home as you can relax on your covered front porch. Enter on the hardwood floors to a home that is filled with custom storage in multiple places, as well as custom shelving and custom doors. Eat in your kitchen or dining room, which also flows into the living room. Get comfortable in the two-story family room with gas fireplace, and custom built-ins. Or, exit through french doors from either the kitchen or family room out onto an expansive deck perfect for entertaining! In the spring, summer and fall, flowers and plants bloom in the yard that is surrounded by a new fence. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two full baths and a loft overlooking the family room. The loft has hardwood floors and custom storage. The primary bedroom and spare bedroom are large with hardwood floors and walk-in closets. A newly-finished, walk-out basement has custom barn doors, plenty of storage and Cortec waterproof floors. Agents a list of updates is in the documents due to the amount. Examples of updates include: water heater, sump pump, fence, french drains, paint, basement finished, and custom doors.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,639 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout Stairs, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price