Living here is like being on a permanent vacation- someone is always at the front desk. There is a doorman and valet parking. The lobby is comfortable and inviting always decorated appropriately for the holiday or season. The landscaping is resort quality. Flower beds are edged and mulched and flowers in abundance. Our condo unit is an end unit on the fifth floor and filled with natural light The air conditioner is new . There is lots of storage and closets for everything. Not much downsizing to call unit #503 home. There is a walk-in closet in the master bedroom and a master bath. The square footage of this unit is larger than most townhomes which includes 2 bedrooms and a den. Public transportation is right outside the door. The Elmont is very close to the Beltway, 95 83, Thurgood Marshall Airport; downtown, schools both public and private and of course shopping. This is a walkable community. The Elmont Condominiums are not on the approved list for FHA or VA Financing. Chandelier in dining room is excluded and will be replaced. Listing Broker to hold deposit.
Condo, Traditional, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,750 sq. ft
Cable TV, Above Ground
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range Hood, Stove, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Instant Hot Water, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Double Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price