Looking for a meticulously maintained all brick center hall colonial? Look no more. This conveniently located home has been lovingly cared since it was built in 1988! A traditional floor plan includes a gracious foyer, a formal living room and lovely dining room, a large home office with a wet bar, an eat-in kitchen with a center island and an adjacent family room and mudroom. The second level has a large master bedroom with a fabulous master bathroom and closet ~suite~. Four more bedrooms and three full bathrooms provide ample space for one and all. An oversized finished basement with a large storage room is complemented by the three-car attached garage. Want more? Three wood burning fireplaces, detailed moldings, hardwood floors, a large back deck and a lovely landscaped yard with a sweeping drive to a circular driveway. All systems have been updated and maintained with precision. This home is beyond lovely ~ you will not be disappointed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
6,066 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Hill Farm
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 3. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS