This timeless End of Group home in the conveniently located Community of Ellicott Meadows is one of the few communities designated as a 55+ community with opportunities for recreation right within walking distance of home. There is a Club House, swimming pool and tennis courts - a stone's throw from your front door. The home is set up with the best of both worlds. Open the front door to a spacious foyer complete with guest closet. If a library, study or private office is needed there is one off the foyer complete with French Doors closing off this room for privacy. There are hardwood floors throughout the first floor with exception of the primary bedroom suite. The spacious first floor bedroom suite is complete with large bath with a separate shower and soaking tub. There are two vanities and linen closet as well. The first floor bedroom includes a walk in closet . The ceiling of the living room/ great room soars as high as the loft on the second floor- Palladian windows add an elegant touch. Home has the upgraded sunroom complete with plantation shutters and sliding doors leading to a Trex deck. The inviting space beacons you to relax with enough room and privacy to entertain family and friends. Timeless maple cabinetry complete with granite countertops and stainless appliances are just a part of what makes this kitchen say " welcome home". There is a peninsula to enjoy a cup of tea made quickly using the best appliance in the kitchen- the "Instant Hot". There is enough space in the kitchen for a pantry and who doesn't love a pantry- no more running up and downstairs for something that is needed. The double oven and brand new LG refrigerator completes the functionality of this kitchen. The second floor for over night guests is complete with a loft / sitting area overlooking the spacious first floor. There are two nice size bedrooms with a Jack n' Jill bath between for over night guests. The second floor has its own separately zoned heat and central air-conditioning. There is wall to wall carpeting throughout the second level. The lower level is set up for entertaining both large and small groups of family and friends. There is a complete kitchenette including small fridge and dishwasher - complete with bar and a stools. No need to run up and down the steps for dishes, platters, cutlery, etc. Its all right there at your finger tips. If two bedrooms are not enough for guests- there is a bedroom in the lower level complete with its own bath. The lower level also features a separate laundry room with LG front load washer and dryer. There is storage or work area on this level as well. An elevator going from the lower level to the second floor with a stop on the fist floor is included as well- it needs to be repaired to re- store its functionality.
Condo, Colonial, Traditional, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,931 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Telephone
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- Elevator, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Level, Landscaping, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price