Price Reduced! Step inside and enjoy true one level living. Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher located on a quiet, non-through street and nearly 1/2 acre lot. Nicely maintained by it's current owners and freshly painted throughout - be sure to check out all of the renovations and upgrades in the documents section of this listing. Open floor plan. The renovated kitchen features new flooring, granite counters, recessed lighting, and SS appliances. The bright, spacious family room, off the Kitchen features a bay window & sliding door to the sun room, which overlooks the new 19 x 20 Trex deck and the large, fully fenced side & backyard, with fire pit & storage shed - very private & great for BBQ's with family & friends. The dining room, leads to the living room with wood burning fireplace. The master bedroom will accommodate a queen-sized bed and also has an attached, new bathroom. 2 nice sized bedrooms will accommodate double beds . There is sufficient storage space provided in the family room and attic with pull-down stairs, ++. This home is ready for you to move in and begin to enjoy the quiet. Great location, close to good schools, shopping, restaurants, the walking trails of the County Home Park, and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
1,614 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 160 x 126
- DR 3.5
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Landscaped, Side Yard. Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)